Monday, August 08, 2011

The Closer


Don't worry folks, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth...I just haven't blogged in a while. At the beginning of my internship with Liggett Stashower, I didn't think that I would ever be too busy to do my weekly blog. It turns out I was wrong. For these past couple of weeks I have been swamped with media relations, PR writing and client meetings. We've also had some great experiences as a group of interns; finalizing our t-shirts, Ham Day and our intern party. I've even been able to take the lead on some other projects for LS. Gaining more responsibility has not only taught me some great lessons for the future, but it has also made me feel valued as an LS intern.

But now that I'm finally getting to catch up with my weekly intern blog post, it's time for me to bid you adieu. I honestly cannot explain how quickly my summer with Liggett has flown by...nor could I document each important lesson and skill I learned while I was here. I felt accepted from day 1 in the office and now that I have relationships with my coworkers it is incredibly hard for me to say goodbye! Luckily, I go to school close-by so I'll be able to easily keep in touch with everyone that I've gotten to know over the course of my internship. So, with this last blog post, I would like to thank everyone who has impacted my experience at Liggett Stashower. I'm proud to say I spent an amazing summer at LS...a summer that I will always remember!

If you're interested on keeping up with my senior year at Baldwin-Wallace follow me on Twitter (@aapurvis) or check out my personal blog at http://alyssaapurvis.wordpress.com/.

Thanks for the memories!
Alyssa
Brand Management Intern

No comments: