Friday, July 29, 2005

Listen up prospective interns!

Listen up prospective interns! The Liggett-Stashower summer intern program is like no other program that I’ve ever heard of. Before I started this internship, I perfected my coffee-making and photocopying skills to a tee. Fortunately, I haven’t had to use them at all. In fact, my fellow interns and I are actually doing real work that matters.
I’m writing advertisements for real clients, helping record radio and television spots and networking with some of the ‘big cheeses’ of the advertising business here in Cleveland! Also, I’m writing to you from within the confines of my very own office. Yes folks, they give you your own office, phone and computer; and by the end of the first week, you’re not just an intern anymore, you’re part of the Liggett-Stashower team. Good Luck. Cheers!

Brandonkida

No comments: