Friday, July 29, 2005

My Favorite Part...

One of my favorite parts about my internship with Liggett Stashower is that I don’t necessarily have a "typical day." Every day is different and brings with it a new set of projects, people and challenges. I find myself writing press releases, building press kits, making media calls, interviewing and trying to learn as much as I possibly can.
Another part I love is having seven other interns to work with. Being part of this program and working on projects with them allows us to combine our talents and work as a team. I know we learn a lot from each other and we’ll stay in contact after the summer.
I know how lucky I am to be at an agency where I feel comfortable going up to anyone and asking for help. I feel comfortable asking work-related questions, but I know that I could ask personal career questions and get genuine advice. This internship is allowing me to not only build my portfolio, but also build lasting relationships with my fellow interns and employees of L-S. I really couldn’t ask for much more.


Lisa S.

No comments: