Monday, August 06, 2007

Intern Party

We just had our intern party/open house this past Thursday. It was quite a success. Our friends, family and co-workers came to see what we interns have been doing/creating this summer. After giving my mother an official agency tour we gathered with the rest of the group in the main conference room to give our intern presentation. Then it hit me, we only have a week left at this internship.

I remember walking through the elevator the first day of my internship. I was excited to meet everyone and start doing some real agency work. I got to my clean office,(which is now a total wreck) straightened my pens and pencils, checked my LS e-mail account and started my day. Next came the difficult process of attempting to remember the 7 strangers (interns) names and schools they attended.

Those 7 not so strangers were standing beside me Thursday evening ready to tell everyone about our time at Liggett Stashower. It’s hard to sum up what we did the last 8 weeks because the days were full of different tasks and jobs. So we focused mainly on our intern project, which consisted of presenting our t-shirt, poster and DVD.
After our sweet presentation the night was over as quickly as it began.

Check out our T-shirt and Poster below...






Adam F.
Program Management Intern

No comments: