Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Far, So Good


After completing my first week as a Liggett intern, I must say I still feel welcomed by all of the friendly faces I come across daily. Everyone seems happy to be here. I’m thrilled to work and learn in an environment where people are amicable and enjoy what they do.

Everything about this place is exciting. Each morning feels like a new adventure waiting to unfold. As soon as I walk through the elevator doors, I know today will be unlike yesterday and different from tomorrow. Whether it’s attending a meeting, researching blogs or simply being taught how to do something new, each day here is anything but monotonous – and I love that.

Being apart of a team of interns is exciting as well. We have a great group full of different characteristics and personalities. It’s amazing how we were thrown together and get along so well (so far at least!). We’ve all become fast friends. Keeping up on each other throughout the day, we are all curious to see what everyone is working on. Through each other, we interns can get a taste of each department of Liggett.

I’m looking forward to the rest of my summer here at such an accomplished agency. I feel my “real world” experiences will be anything but boring. Privileged to be here, I am eager to find out what lies ahead of me this summer at Liggett.





Kristen N.
Program Management Intern

No comments: