Friday, July 21, 2006

Fresh View on Finance

When I first got to Liggett Stashower, I was concerned that it was going to be the stereotypical financial-type job...boring and tedious. However, I soon saw that it was certainly more interesting than that. Everyone here is friendly, willing to help out with any problems and open to suggestions. I'm happy to say that even if my jobs tend to lean on the boring and tedious side, it is never stressful.

As an accounting major and a financial intern, I want to gain an understanding of the overall accounting process for a creative agency. I hope to be able to follow the invoices from start to finish to see how involved the accounting process truly is in business. I also wish to learn various accounting systems to broaden my experience for the future. After my first week here, it looks like I will be able to do all these and more.

~ Bob M.

No comments: