Friday, July 21, 2006

What to Expect from LS

Aside from the knowledge I’ll gain through work on client projects, I expect to learn more about both the agency lifestyle and myself. I’m looking forward to intern “field trips” where I hope to gain a greater perspective on the everyday processes and outside services that take place to keep the agency going. Additionally, I expect to learn about the people that comprise the Liggett Stashower work staff, either through everyday interactions or through the intern “take an executive to lunch” program. The summer intern project that takes place over the duration of my internship will highlight what it takes for us to be a productive and effective team. It will also be a good lesson in identifying my strengths, my weaknesses and my niche interests.

~ Ben F.

No comments: