Friday, July 21, 2006

Welcome to Liggett Stashower...

As soon as I found out that I got the job at Liggett Stashower, I was absolutely psyched! Just by looking at the company Web site, I knew that Liggett was a place for me. My first day was really exciting... so many new things at once. My first impression of LS was that it seemed like a really fun place to work. Not only did I love the design of the Halle Building and the second floor office, but the people here are really friendly. After my first day, I couldn’t wait to start working on projects with the people in my department.

It has already been more than two weeks at Liggett, and I really can't believe time has gone by this fast. I (honestly) enjoy coming to work, because it is not like other internships your friends have complained about (ya know, the ones where you sit around, dying of boredom, where getting a new E-mail in your mailbox tops the excitement of your day.) The hours completely fly by and before you know it you are already headed out the door getting ready to drive on the freeway at 30 miles per hour through rush hour traffic. I’ve already had such a great experience, but I'm hoping to learn more about LS in general, our clients, and myself as a person during my stay. So far, this has been the best internship I've ever had.

~ Lauren S.

No comments: