Friday, August 12, 2005

Highlight of My Internship

One of the highlights of my internship was a trip I took to Pittsburgh, PA to help with a grand opening event for one of our clients. It was a project I was able to see through—from building the media lists, assembling the press kits and then having the opportunity to see the actual event for myself. I was able to attend a meet and greet with celebrities that came and attend a VIP luncheon. It was definitely a great experience and it reminded me how exciting and rewarding this field really is.

Lisa S.

6 comments:

joemartin0388 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

philgribbel7269 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

Anonymous said...

Now you could find Classes for a multitude of subjects on your area , like find your graduating class and they could be found by visiting find your graduating class

Anonymous said...

If you would just take your time to know your way around, you could discover

Anonymous said...

I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

learn to write copy said...

I dropped in to look over Highlight of My Internship because I wanted some info on Online home based business. Some of the stuff on your blog gave me some ideas Intern, Summer '05 - thanks. I'm particularly looking for information and ideas on
Online home based business, so feel free to visit and leave a comment or even submit an article. The back links will help both of us. Bye for now.