Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This is what I do

Every day at Liggett-Stashower is different and unique. Here is just a simple example of one of my days here at Liggett-Stashower.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005
First I typed up to do list, organized my thoughts for a meeting with the CEO - met with the CEO to discuss yearbook ideas and to get approval for new internship logo. Then I met with fellow creative interns to make requested logo changes and filed information with client folders and answered phones at reception desk. After that, I met with Financial to get approval for a t-shirt order, reviewed upcoming tasks, set up meetings and emailed team members.
Lunch
After lunch, I wrote client supplements for store grand openings, concepted ideas for the intern recognition wall and prepared a speech for the quarterly Wake-Up meeting. Finally, I worked to finalize the internship logo, helped carry photo boxes into the building and and set up for Wake-up meeting.


Stephe H.

No comments: