Thursday, August 04, 2005

Photo Shoot

This week the other creative intern and I were invited to a client photo shoot. It was a great experience to be able to view the outdoor set, see the talent, and watch the photographer work. The experience also helped me to realize how much work actually goes into creating a print advertisement. I was able to gain a better understanding of what the art director’s responsibilities include. We were at the site almost the entire day and were able to watch the workers build the second set for the photo shoot to be held later on in the week.
The next day after the photo shoot, the art director sent us some on the photographs to view. It was cool to see the pictures before they were put into the advertisements. I am also really excited to see the ad in print when it is complete and be able to say that I was there behind the scenes.

Lynn J.

No comments: