Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

So all of my friends and relatives keep asking me how I like my summer internship at LS and I tell them it’s great.

I’m excited to be here because I get to do real agency work. We’re not doing coffee runs, or filing or making copies (at least that’s not the main part of our jobs here). Aside from the intern projects we are putting together (a T-shirt and these blogs), I’ve learned, hands on, how to use the MRI research database.

What I like about this agency, and this industry in general, is the variety of projects and assignments you get to work on. You never know what the next week, day, hour or minute could bring. If I had to do the same thing everyday, I think I’d go nuts. You could be having a pretty easy-going day and then be slammed with a new client project. I love how fast-paced this industry is. This isn’t the typical office job that is mocked in Office Space; we get to do exciting stuff. This internship is perfect for me because I thrive on days when I’m swamped - and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Marie D.
Program Management Intern

No comments: