Thursday, July 21, 2011

Here's just a few of my favorite things...


At our monthly agency meeting on Wednesday, each of the interns took part in the "Favorite Game", a timed questionnaire that put us on the spot in front of all our co-workers at LS. Needless to say, it can make a girl kind of nervous. Luckily, I rattled off my favorites quickly enough to earn the top spot among the interns.

Today, after reminiscing on yesterday, I decided it was one of my favorite days here as an intern at LS. Part of what made it so great was the intern crawl that we organized. We met with interns from other agencies around town like Brokaw, Dix & Eaton, Cleveland Magazine and Landau PR. I loved to have the opportunity to walk around the great city of Cleveland and talk about our experiences with one another. We went to each agency and toured their space...each of them was so unique! At LS, I found that I was extremely proud of the work we do here as interns. It was fun to be able to brag about the projects we've been a part of and the awesome people we work with. Not to mention, everyone LOVED our office.

Now that my time here at Liggett Stashower is winding down, I'm starting to realize all my favorite things about working here: the unicorn designs plastered around my cubicle, the zebra printed Duck® Tape that covers my cup full of pens and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest minds in the communication industry. So, to quote the great "Sound of Music", if I'm ever having a slow day where I'm feeling tired, "I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad."

See ya next week!
Alyssa
-Brand Management Intern

No comments: