Thursday, June 16, 2011

How can I possibly be writing another post already?

The days are racing by, and I already feel like I have been here for weeks. Yesterday, Alyse and I headed down to Columbus to witness a commercial shoot. It’s pretty impressive to see how much goes into a sixty-second spot. Not only the time that went into shots that would only be seen for a few moments, but also the attention to detail throughout was pretty incredible. Whether it was making sure the talent flexed enough neck muscles, or maybe the product was just a centimeter to far to the right. Seeing a bit of the production side of TV advertising was definitely a great experience.

Today I showed up to a good chunk of unopened emails I got while away on our little business trip, and I even had a voicemail. With the day nearly over, I still haven’t figured out how to check it, but either way I’m impressed I have one to check. I’m also proud to say that I’m quickly getting to a point where I am at least 90% sure what a persons name is before I walk up to ask them something.

So far everyday has brought on a new challenge or a new experience to learn from, and I’m more anxious than anyone to see what I’ll be doing the next time you hear from me.

Catch you guys next week.


Don D.

Creative Intern

No comments: