Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thanks Art Fry


Mr. Fry is the father of post-it notes, and I have become very accustomed to leaving myself tons of post-its each and every day. Some of them with nothing more than a single word on them, but yet, without them I think I ‘d be lost. Each day I seem to take on a little more work. My desk has begun to sprout Liggett Stashower branded notes every day, and after just two weeks my desk is starting to look more like a recycle bin than the clean cubicle it once started as.

Today the creative interns, myself included, began to brainstorm on concepts for an ad campaign. I’ve been waiting to have the leash loosened a bit so we can flex our creative brain muscles. We began with mind mapping, and then we threw around some ideas before deciding to sleep on it. It felt nice to get the gears turning, but I think we can all agree that good ideas don’t spring out of thin air. We have also got the ball rolling on our group t-shirt design project, and let’s just say I have plenty of unicorn sketches to add to the desk clutter. By the end of the day I had a list of projects piling up (via post-it notes) for the following morning, and it truly feels great to be busy.


For your viewing pleasure, here is look at my desk.

Catch you guys next week.

Don D.
Creative Intern

No comments: